Tlotsa Soap 160g (with Moringa and Aloe)
– 100% Pure Soap enriched with Alore and Moringa for healthy-looking skin.
– A great natural treatment for acne, reducing blemishes, lightening dark spots, freckles and having a good facial skin tone.
– It has amazing detoxifying and rejuvenating properties that enhance natural skin colour and tone.
– It reduces sebum secretion, fights bacteria, purifies your skin by filtering out impurities deeply rooted within the skin.
About the Tlotsa Soap
Tlotsa Soap is a 100% Pure Soap enriched with Aloe and Moringa for healthy looking skin.
Using the soap will protect your skin from bacteria and other pathogens that may cause infection and inflammation.
That’s not all:
Aloe vera in the Tlotsa soap can work as an astringent – by reducing your skin pore size making your skin less oily (reduces sebum production).
If you have oily skin, you know too much sebum is a real pain.
Oily skin can affect your self-esteem and body image hastily.
So the moringa and aloe vera in the Tlotsa soap reduces the secretion of sebum, fights bacteria, purify your skin by filtering out impurities deeply rooted within the skin.
Tlotsa soap has an amazing detoxifying and rejuvenating properties that enhance natural skin colour and tone
The aloe and moringa rich Tlotsa soap has properties that hinder ageing.
It is also rich in vitamins C, E and beta carotene (a precursor to vitamin A) – which plays a critical role in anti-ageing.
The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of the two ingredients play a big role in lightening blemishes.
Using the Tlotsa soap frequently is a great natural treatment to acne, reducing blemishes, lightening age spots, freckles and having a good facial skin tone.
So summarizing everything about the Tlotsa soap, it
- Reduces and balances oil secretion.
- Mildly exfoliates your skin.
- Kills acne bacteria.
- Soothes redness.
- Lightens dark marks (and dark spots).
- Heals and rejuvenate your skin.
- Prevents new acne breakouts.
- Great spot treatment.
Tlotsa Soap Ingredients
Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Stearate, Benzyl Benzoate, Glycerine, Sodium Oleate, Hydrated Magnesium Silicate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Chlorite, Vitamin E, Aloe Extracts and Moringa Extracts
How to Use The Tlotsa Combo
Use the Tlotsa soap to cleanse mainly your face on daily basis
Q & A
Q & A
Shipping Policy for the Tlotsa StoreBy placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
1. GeneralSubject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfil the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund. Courier companies and services we use to deliver your stock include:
- Fastway Couriers (www.fastway.co.za)
- DSV Couriers (www.dsv.com)
- PAXI - PEP to PEP service (www.paxi.co.za)