About Tlotsa Glycerine
Tlotsa glycerine is formulated with aloe extracts and prickly pear. It’s available on the market as a 100ml bottle.
It has powerful healing properties that can reduce skin redness, puffiness, the appearance of dark spots and dark areas.
Tlotsa glycerine can also minimise the formation wrinkles, thanks to the anti-ageing properties of prickly pear.
You can also use the Tlotsa glycerine on your hair, to give it sleek, tangle-free sheen.
The Tlotsa glycerine can be used:
- To reduces dark marks (inner thighs, armpits, knuckles, knees, elbows) and blemishes.
- For its anti-aging properties – to prevents the formations of wrinkles and fine lines).
- For its anti-inflammatory properties – to minimizes inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis.
- To brighten up your skin tone (Its not a bleaching agent)
- Smoothen your skin.
- To reduces dark circles under eyes (who want to look old, anyway?)
Tlotsa is a line of natural-based skin and hair care products. The Tlotsa products are made and packaged by the Tlotsa Company in Lesotho. They are formulated with aloe vera as the main active ingredient. The products are available in a range of formulations including a cream, jelly, body soap, face soap, skincare oil, body butter, foot powder and glycerine.
The Tlotsa brand was started in 2010, and it has since grown to over 14 different products.