Tlotsa Glycerine [100ml]
Tlotsa glycerine has healing properties that help reduce dark spots, redness and puffiness. The glycerine also protects and reduce wrinkles. And it has anti-ageing properties.
- Order in The Next to get it by 24 January 2021
- Real Time 195 Visitor Right Now
- Spend R450.00 to get Free Shipping
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing)
- you receive the wrong item
- you do not want the product you have received (but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused)
We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.
About Tlotsa Glycerine
Tlotsa glycerine is formulated with aloe extracts and prickly pear. It’s available on the market as a 100ml bottle.
It has powerful healing properties that can reduce skin redness, puffiness, the appearance of dark spots and dark areas.
Tlotsa glycerine can also minimise the formation wrinkles, thanks to the anti-ageing properties of prickly pear.
You can also use the Tlotsa glycerine on your hair, to give it sleek, tangle-free sheen.
The Tlotsa glycerine can be used:
- To reduces dark marks (inner thighs, armpits, knuckles, knees, elbows) and blemishes.
- For its anti-aging properties – to prevents the formations of wrinkles and fine lines).
- For its anti-inflammatory properties – to minimizes inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis.
- To brighten up your skin tone (Its not a bleaching agent)
- Smoothen your skin.
- To reduces dark circles under eyes (who want to look old, anyway?)
Tlotsa is a line of natural-based skin and hair care products. The Tlotsa products are made and packaged by the Tlotsa Company in Lesotho. They are formulated with aloe vera as the main active ingredient. The products are available in a range of formulations including a cream, jelly, body soap, face soap, skincare oil, body butter, foot powder and glycerine.
The Tlotsa brand was started in 2010, and it has since grown to over 14 different products.