Are you struggling with stretch marks, dark underarms, dark inner thighs, pimples, hard skin/heels or acne?
It’s time to try one of the Tlotsa Products.
Popularly sold as a 3-in-1 Tlotsa combo, the Tlotsa Skin Care Products contains prickly pear and aloe vera extracts as the main active ingredient.
Prickly Pear, also widely known as “cactus pear” and aloe have skin healing and softening properties due to the abundance of Vitamin E and K. It also rejuvenates your skin, palms of your hand and feet.
Thanks to the Prickly Pear and the aloe, the Tlotsa combo will help your skin as follows:
TLOTSA GLYCERINE & TLOTSA AGAVE HERBAL CREAM
- Reduces dark marks (inner thighs, armpits, knuckles, knees, elbows) and blemishes
- Has Anti-aging Properties (Prevents the formations of wrinkles and fine lines)
- Has Anti-inflammatory properties (Minimizes inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and dermatitis)
- Brightens The Skin Tone (Not a bleaching agent)
- Smoothens your skin
- Reduces dark circles under eyes (who want to look old) and more
TLOTSA AGAVE HERBAL JELLY (With ALOE VERA EXTRACT)
- Rich in antioxidants and other mineral oils which work to maintain healthy skin.
- Use it to nourish your scalp and hair
- Natural hair conditioner
- Emollient for Dry skin
- Makes your hair shiny
ABOUT THE TLOTSA COMBO FROM LESOTHO
Tlotsa Combo comes from Lesotho and is made from the indigenous prickly pear shrub and aloe vera. The combo comprises healing and softening agents that makes your skin soft and healthy due to the abundance of Vitamin E and K which help rejuvenate your skin and even the palms of your hands and feet. These prevent the formation of wrinkles and fine lines because it is very hydrating to the skin. Tlotsa is effective in removing hyper-pigmentation and stretch-marks for baby smooth skin.
How to Use The Tlotsa Combo
Use the glycerin only to tone your skin after bathing at night.
During the day use the Tlotsa Agave lotion on the whole body. Once it has settled on your skin, you apply the vaseline on the whole body.
NB* DO NOT mix it with any other lotions or harsh products as their combinations may cause a skin reaction.
Use every day for best results as an aloe vera product is natural and healthy for skin especially in the Southern dry hemisphere.