Tlotsa Body Butter (6 x 125g)
- Delivery & Return
Shipping Policy for the Tlotsa StoreBy placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
1. GeneralSubject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase.In this instance, we will fulfil the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.Courier companies and services we use to deliver your stock include:
- Fastway Couriers (www.fastway.co.za)
- DSV Couriers (www.dsv.com)
- PAXI - PEP to PEP service (www.paxi.co.za)
2. Shipping CostsWe charge a shipping fee of R85 for all orders with total below R750 ( seven hundred and fifty rands Only). iF your order TOTAL is above R750, your shipping will be FREE (i.e. you will NOT be charged a shipping fee of R99 .
3.1 Return Due To Change Of MindTlotsa Store will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 60 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in original packaging, unused and in resellable condition.Return shipping DUE TO CHANGE OF MIND will be paid at the customers expense and will be required to arrange their own shipping.Once returns are received and accepted, refunds will be processed to store credit for a future purchase or deposited into the customer's bank account . We will notify you once this has been completed through email.Tlotsa Store will refund the value of the goods returned but will NOT refund the value of any shipping paid.
3.2 Warranty ReturnsTlotsa Store will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 90 days of receipt of items.Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim.Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect Tlotsa.store to process your warranty claim within 7 days.Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of:(a) refund to your payment method(b) a refund in store credit(c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
4. Delivery Terms
4.1 Transit Time DomesticallyIn general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 - 7 days
4.2 Transit time InternationallyGenerally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 - 22 days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
4.3 Change Of Delivery AddressOrders placed before 03 PM - CAT (UTC +02:00) will be dispatched the same day, otherwise, within the next business day.Our warehouse operates on Monday - Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4.4 Change Of Delivery AddressFor change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
4.5 P.O. Box ShippingTlotsa Store DOES NOT ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
4.6 Military Address ShippingWe are UNABLE to ship to military addresses. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
4.7 Items Out Of StockIf an item is out of stock, we will dispatch the in-stock items immediately and send the remaining items once they return to stock. The delivery fee for the balance items send will be on us.
4.8 Delivery Time ExceededIf delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
4.9 PAXIIf delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking NotificationsUpon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In TransitIf you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact us with next steps.
7. Duties & Taxes
7.1 Sales TaxSales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
7.2 Import Duties & TaxesImport duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid upon arrival in destination country. This varies by country, and Tlotsa.store encourage you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us.If you refuse to to pay duties and taxes upon arrival at your destination country, the goods will be returned to Tlotsa Store at the customers expense, and the customer will receive a refund for the value of goods paid, minus the cost of the return shipping. The cost of the initial shipping will not be refunded.
8. CancellationsIf you change your mind before you have received your order, we are able to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
9. InsuranceParcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transitWe will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
9.2 Process for parcel lost in-transitWe will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
10. Customer serviceFor all customer service enquiries, please click here to contact us or call 08600 78744
... people are viewing this right now
Out of stock
View Product Information